6 Commonly Asked Questions About Gender & 3D/4D Keepsake UltrasoundsJune 26, 2017
Now Seeking Blog Contributors & MombassadorsSeptember 25, 2017
Giving your family the gift of travel is one of the most fun ways to bond with your children! Whether you are taking a staycation, flying across the country, or embarking on a road trip there are bound to be a lot of memories made!Throughout all of the fun, the kids will definitely get antsy, especially on long roads trips which is why we are sharing some fun essentials you can take along on your next road trip with kids:
(clockwise from the top left)
- Babo’s 3-in-1 Face, Hands & Body Wipes: Little ones are messy and when you are in a car for hours at a time they can be even messier. Babo’s 3-in-1 Face, Hands & Body Wipes are wonderful to keep in your purse or car to clean sticky fingers, messy faces, or any other needs while traveling. Sometimes while arriving late to a hotel, the kids may have to forgo the bath and simply use these wipes for a calming wipe down before bed!
- Siliskin Universal Straw Tops: Roads trips usually means a lot of restaurant stops. And with kids, this can often mean restaurants that may not have kids cups to prevent those spills that occur every time you don’t have a kids cup. This is where Siliskin Universal Straw Tops come into play! They are the perfect for travel to bring into a restaurant and make sure those adult cups they bring you don’t spill. Just pop them in your purse since the conveniently fit in tight spaces!
- InRoad Toys Playtape: Have you ever been stuck in a not-so-exciting hotel…with kids…and need something to keep the kids entertained? Well, the InRoad Toys Playtape is the perfect activity that will bring the kids hours of fun! Simply pack along some race cars and once you are at the hotel, this tape allows you tape race tracks all over the floor! You can also easily rip it up when you are done so you won’t damage anything. Your kids will thank you for this one! And so will your sanity…
- Drink in the Box Reusable Water or Juice Container: The Drink in the Box container is a must-have while driving on a road trip! Not only does it have a compact size, but the kids will love the unique look of a juice box, along with its spill proof top. I like to fill it with water and keep refilling it from my water bottles during the long car rides. This way you don’t have to worry about water or juice bottles spilling in the car. It’s nice and small so again, easy to slip into a bag or purse. If you are flying you could also pack it and fill it once you are on the plane!
- The Purple Cow Travel Games: You can never have too many activities for kids while embarking on a road trip and you won’t want to leave home without the Purple Cow Travel Games. They have fun game options like our family fave, Magnetic Checkers, which is also great for the younger ones or a fun Battlefleet game for even more strategizing! The best part about these games is that they are small and extremely thin so all of the pieces stay within the container.
- NutureMe Ancient Grain Cookies: And last, but not least, don’t forget to pack snacks! NutureMe’s Ancient Grain Cookies are the perfect dry snack to bring along for travel. Not only are they a sweet treat to put a smile on your kids’ faces, but they are healthier too! They are made from quinoa, amaranth, sorghum and millet and free from common allergens that can upset sensitive bellies and deliver a daily dose of probiotics in each serving for good digestive health. They’re also a complete and balanced protein with all 9 essential amino acids and immune-boosting antioxidants. Can we say yes please? Happy kids and happy moms!
Stay tuned for our next post on going on a road trip with babies!
The Mommy Spot was provided these items in exchange for our review. All opinions are our own!