Valentine’s Day is a holiday to spread the love and we don’t want to forget about the kiddos. If you are planning on giving your little Valentine a gift, why not skip the candy and give them a gift that will last forever!
We have compiled a list of some great items that will melt their heart:
(Clockwise from the Top)
1. These Kapital K Sexy 3-pack of bodysuits and t-shirts will be perfect for your little bundle of love. New from their latest Spring and Summer Collection, your Stud Muffin, Hunk, or Beefcake will be the most eligible bachelor in these tees. Kapital K’s clothing line is top-notch quality with attention to detail that will keep you going back to shop this stylish brand.
2. Want to stay on trend by giving the gift of style? Babiators now come in all sizes that fit children ages 0 to 14 years of age. Try the red or pink to keep the Valentine’s theme and they will still be using them year-round. These durable glasses are made to withstand your little one’s adventures and they have a great guarantee if you register your product! These are a staple for all kids in the sunshine state!
3. Give your little companion a friend they can hug with this Glow Cuddles Bear by Cloud b. This furry friend will give off a soothing glow and heart-beat rhythm that is hug-activated. This is a great gift that will grow with your baby or even for an older child who wants to have a little companion for bedtime. It also offers two different sleep timers for the glow and heartbeat feature.
4. Valentine’s Day will be even sweeter with Cloud b’s Dreamz To Go Groovy Globes. The perfect gift for a boy or girl that will make bedtime even more exciting!! The aqua or pink globe will help ease any fear of the dark for your little one by projecting fun shapes and lights onto the ceiling. It has an auto shutoff after 45 minutes so your child can sleep in the dark and you won’t have to go back in to disrupt them. We love products are fun and bring ease to our everyday life!
5. Do you have a little one in the house that loves to write? Starting them young with this Stuck on You Monogram Journal will be the perfect gift. It will even be great for a teenager or mom to jot down their notes or thoughts that they will hold close for years to come.
6. Make your little ones feel special this Valentine’s Day with a gift that is fun, safe and promotes healthy activity! FirstBike is an innovative balance bike that encourages children 22 months to 5 years old to enjoy hours of activity.
7. Do you have a pacifier lover in your home? You both will fall in love with MAM’s Love & Affection pacifiers. MAM’s ultrasoft silicone nipple will stay comfortably in baby’s mouth due to it’s anti-slip texture. This special edition comes in red and blue with both options for “I love Mommy” or “I love Daddy.”
8. Keep your little sweetheart close in the kitchen with this Stuck on You Personalized Apron. We’re sure they will be over the moon to receive this for Valentine’s Day and to be able to prep meals with mom. You can choose from an assortment of apron colors, graphics and personalize it with their name.
9. And last, but not least, every little girl needs a little sparkle in her life, so treat her with these pediped Originals Delaney shoes in the light pink. These sparkly Mary Janes are made with the pediped signature soft-sole that is recommended by pediatricians as the next best thing as bare feet. Perfect for the little lady and can be found in an assortment of colors.
Disclosure: The Mommy Spot Tampa was provided samples of each product to review and include in the gift guide.