Mompreneurship is hard work and behind every mom entrepreneur there is more than likely an array of items that make her daily life run smoothly:
1. Ashley Brooke Designs Mug– The right start to your day is everything while running your own company so what’s better than a cute mug with a motivational mantra on it. This is our personal favorite, but she has so many more options to choose from!
2. Lindsay Phillips Snap Shoes– Being a business woman can be fashionable, but it doesn’t have to be uncomfortable. Lindsay Phillips has developed a line of shoes that not only look great, but feel great too! The snaps are interchangeable from outfit to outfit which make life on the go a snap!
3. MZ Wallace Handbags– MZ Wallace carries an great selection of handbags that be used as an everyday purse, a diaper bag, or a business bag for a momprenuer. Big enough for a laptop, but stylish enough for a fashionista, every mompreneur should to own one.
4. Kate Spade iPhone Case– Not having a cell phone isn’t an option in this day in age, but a great case is a must for a mompreneur. Whether you are looking to protect your phone from a little toddler or to jazz it up, there are many options to choose from. Kate Spade always has some fashionable cases to help keep you feeling up to trend.
5. The Simplified Planner– Organization is a priority when trying to balance a family and a business. So Emily Ley has created the Simplified Planner to help make those days that seem unmanageable, simplified.